Skip navigation.

1 2 1

IRAN: Pantea/Sophie

Friday, August 04, 2006

Hey... again!

Hey Pantea

Good to hear that you're well.

Ha! I know what you mean about having a lazy week, I'm supposed to be doing college stuff but I haven't got off the computer all week! I know what you mean about having a messy room too! I have to practically swim through piles of clothes and books to get anywhere in mine! Mum was going psyco over it! She's a complete clean freak and has to have everything exactly tidy. She's just headed off to Ireland for the weekend beacuse it's her mum's (my granny's) 80th birthday. I only go to ireland every other year, but I really love it there! I mean, it rains all the time and stuff, but I get to see all my relatives who are so much fun!

The North of Iran sounds amazing! Wow, I wish we had somewhere like that over here! If I want jungles I have to get on a plane for 8 hours! I want to travel alot someday when I'm older (and have money!) We're off to Crete next Friday, I'm really excited, but nervous because as soon as I get back the exam results are out.

Music? I love music! Hehe. I pretty much listen to every type of music that they're is. I like classical music, but I don't really listen to it as much. I used to play the oboe, so I did alot of Hinke and stuff which was alright. my favourite classical song is probably Pacabells Cannon. In central London, there's a place called Covent Garden where they have alot of buskers and street performers. There's a beautiful string quartet there who play the Cannon so I've always loved it.

I am a bit of a music addict really. I never turn my MP3 player off! When i say I'll listen to anything, I really will. I listen to some crazy stuff from all over the world from japanese pop to german heavy metal! My favourite sort of music is rock though. My dad is an even bigger music fan than me and he's always playing old rock songs by bands like Pink Floyd and Led Zeplin. I love going to concerts. I've only been to a few, but my favourites so far were the 'Dresden Dolls', who are a punk-cabaret band with a drummer and a pianist (very weird.) who I saw in May.

Last year I was lucky enough to get tickets to see 'Green Day.' The concert was insane! There were 65,000 people there! it was the biggest concert I ever went to! Usually I go to little gigs with a couple of hundred people there.

Anyway, I hope you're having a good time.

From Sophie

posted by Sophie @ 11:07 AM   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I Power Blogger