Skip navigation.

1 2 1

IRAN: Pantea/Sophie

Friday, June 23, 2006

Great hearing from you!

Dear Sophie,

I am genuinely happy to see I have a post from you here! How good it is! Aw I am sure you got all great marks! Enjoy your holidays...spending time with friends is one of the most enjoyable things in the world!

My summer holidays has started yesterday. Hopefully [!] I am going to go to a new school next year, I am not sure but If I pass the interview tomorrow, I will go there! I am very excited about this new school because I really didn't like my school all these 3 years.

I bet I made many many grammer mistakes...i always make foolish mistakes! You can be my new english teacher!

My best friend has finished school last week too! Wow, I love all the subjects you are going to have, next year! Though they can be hard, I think they are very interesting! So tell me, what do you want to be in the future?

Reading is great! What kinds of books do you read? What are your favourite writers...?

Best Wishes,

Pantea

posted by Pantea @ 4:49 PM   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I Power Blogger