Skip navigation.

1 2 1

IRAN: Pantea/Sophie

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sorry for the wait too!

Dear Sophie,

I must excuse you because of my late post, I’m such a bad friend. I think we’re friends already. I went to school today, oh yeah math classes in summer!!! I was such a shy and foolish girl, I think it’s going to be better soon! I mean it was amazing for the first day…

Wow girl, you go to those kinds of schools? You know here we have two kind of schools, for boys or girls. It’s not like there; we have NO school with boys and girls both. I’ve heard some schools are like this over there too, those rich schools? Is this school one of those amazing but strict schools in England? I’m kinda excited to know more about your school and stuff there! You know? We will wear navy blue very soon! My last school had bottle green uniforms! Haha!

Thanks for your Congratulations! Thanks, I am very happy yeah! Oh I started yesterday! The classes were good till now except the English classes which were somehow childish. Anyway I loved it there…

Quentin Tarantino is awesome! Indeed! Uhm, Maybe I like those touching drama films, I don’t know, maybe the true stories, or any good kinad movie. I am very fond of the films about great men, maybe…I think the most famous can be Braveheart, or Peter Vier movies are awesome. I also like some Clint Eastwood works, maybe some amazing directors like (let me check the spelling) yeah Jessie Nelson or Vincent Ward … Frank Darabont ...

Haha! I swear when first Mrs. Inge told me about a partner Sophie, I thought about a philosophical friend! Haha! philosophy gym? Sounds like a cool name! Who’s the writer? I am now reading a book, by a german writer, Heinrich Boll. (It’s not philisophical!)

induction day for college…? Wow, I wish you all the best!

I must go now…
Waiting for you,


Pantea

posted by Pantea @ 8:05 PM   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I Power Blogger