Skip navigation.

1 2 1

IRAN: Pantea/Sophie

Monday, July 03, 2006

Dear Sophie,


Here, everything is nice and I’m doing well, thanks! We don’t have summer school here too, our school is almost a good one here, so it has a lot of classes, like math classes. And because my father is a little strict about me, so I go to these math classes which I must confess are useful for my future. You know, here we have an entrance exam for universities. Unless they want to quit studying in high school, almost everyone will concentrate on this exam. Though I think I am really lazy to think about such a thing from now…

Wow girl £30,000 a year? This is unbelievable! I didn’t know it’s this posh! I mean who can pay such much money? I honestly didn’t know it can be this much…
But it’s very interesting to know about the schools there.

So you don’t have a religion? Not having a religion doesn’t mean not believing in God, because a religion isn’t I think only Christianity, Islam or Jew. “Religion” is a very very complicated but deep thing that I must confess I still need years to understand each religion’s philosophy. I love philisophical debates too! I’m scared of my weak English! Last year I read a lot about religion, what a ‘religion’ is in your mind? In our books, we read it’s a way God tell us to pass, but I think religion is a way to reach God, everyone has its own way, it can be any way, but when you’ll reach that way, then you can’t go in any way you want, you’ll have to walk in its special unique way. And the way is like, the distance you go deeper, is the distance it becomes deeper. And is also the distance you become deeper.

Oh that show sounds a little scary! I just can pray (I’m sure it works!) for you that it won’t be as bad as you think! Especially that dance, the teacher seems scary to me!

Bowling with friends…it’s an amazing thing! How great friends are…wow you must post pictures, yeah! I can’t wait for them! Maybe we'll go on a short trip to north about some weeks, in fact, it's a year we want to go, god knows, but if we will, i'll send you some pictures of our beautiful north...

Take care,
Best wishes,

Pantea

posted by Pantea @ 4:53 PM   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I Power Blogger