Skip navigation.

1 2 1

IRAN: Pantea/Sophie

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hey! =D Sorry for the wait again...

Dear Sophie!

Sorry for the wait too! I read your post on Saturday and I said okay, I will reply after a drink, but it took more time than a 'drink'! Oh my computer exploded once too, and i must confess I had a terrible time being not able check e-mails, or whatever. So I truly understand!

I'm fine! Things are great for me!

This is certainly the most enjoyable to get lost with friends! It must be amazing! Haha! I'm happy you had such a good time! Window shopping is nice, it really depends on the shops, I hate those clothing stores, but I love those shops which sell amazing beautiful stuff which some people call "useless" things in life! I adore bookshops! We have a huge bookshop nearby "Book City", it has a lot of nice but really expensive stuff AND books. I don't like those stuff, they are for those rich people...if you want to buy some of them, then it must be once a year or so...anyway wow! I can be there for 3 hours walking and smell all those amazing books, from amazing, or absurd poetries to some special medical books! And the people there are very interesting too, you can see all kinds of people come, you can be FREE there...and you want to fly...oh i love there!

I had 3 math classes and a Kung Fu class (Isn't it funny?), I love my new school! We had our midterm exam today, and I actually wrote everything well and gave it to the teacher happily, but soon, I realized I missed a question and it was 2 points! TWO points! Anyway, I am glad I have only 6 classes rest...

We are going to move in, I am so happy! you know? I can have a new room and of course a new landlord! I'm going to have a new desk, and more important, a new bookcase which is really amazing!!! I imagine my new room with a thousand of plants...

I'd love to see your pictures!


Best wishes for you,

Pantea

posted by Pantea @ 1:13 PM   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I Power Blogger