Skip navigation.

1 2 1

IRAN: Pantea/Sophie

Monday, July 24, 2006

Dear Sophie,

I'm going to leave for the english classes about some minutes, I'm so tired these days too! Even though I try to be very happy, there is a very unpleased atmosphere here. Never mind really, but I myself have a very strange feeling...

I love my new school! But you know, I miss nagging about school!

I don't think we will move in, I really don't know...we had a very bad, really bad arguement about this, i don't really understand, you know, we saw a very amazing house, it was incredible! I loved it, I already chose my room, and it had too many plants, and they had NO one...we were on the way to move in, but i don't know, everything changed! It doesn't matter...we always have arguements, this one was somehow different!

Oh yeah our school is really great! It has so many clubs! It even has Sepak Takraw which makes me laugh! My father thinks we learn how to defend in Kung Fu classes but it's more like some special fast movements with a little beauty. But totally, it's so funny!

How is the weather there? Here it's sunny and hot, but still much better than last week, we have had terrible warm days, i am happy they are over, even though it IS still hot!

Okay, I really have to go...

Warm wishes,

Pantea

posted by Pantea @ 7:37 AM   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I Power Blogger