Skip navigation.

1 2 1

IRAN: Pantea/Sophie

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hey!

Hi Sophie!

I am very fine! I was pretty lazy this week, almost in doing everything...

such as posting here!

I have many things to do, I promised myself to study english and french everyday...but i wasted my time all this week...i havn't done my homeworks, and I studied nothing for the exam on Sunday...woooh, i have 2 days ... but i wanted to study 'every' thing, but let's do it tomorrow...
(i'm always like this!).

My room is a beautiful mess too! I really like this kind of mess...you can't walk easily, you can't find anything and it's somehow weird. it's hard to explain, but some messy rooms are boring...!! But really, one of the hardest thing in the world is keeping a room neat for more than a day!

Yeah! I have two brothers!! My big brother is 22 and my little brother is only 2! I myself don't think I'm a good sister! haha! My brother and I are opposite too, he's so tall and thin, but i'm so shorter...and i get fatter everyday...! (sometimes he really eats a lot and he's still so thin!!)


Wow cool! I love trips! I wish you'll have a great time there...well no, we won't go on any trip this summer. you don't know how much i want to be in the north of Iran even for an hour...oh North of Iran is so beautiful!!! the weather is so cool...and there is a beautiful deep sea there! wow...it has so many amazing jungles! I love the trees there...i love the smell of the special air all over the north...we always go there with my uncle! And it's toooooooo enjoyable! but the last time we went there was more than 2 years ago...

Do you like music? I love it! it's about 6 months i only listen to classical and some old favourite songs...what is your favourite classical music? I adore Chopin!! his songs are truly undescribable...
then i like Beethoven and maybe Bach.


Best wishes,

Pantea

posted by Pantea @ 1:47 PM   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I Power Blogger