Skip navigation.

1 2 1

IRAN: Pantea/Sophie

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

fall


Fall is arriving with its usual weird magnificence, this week, here, the weather, the nature, and also the atmosphere, everywhere partly was summer, partly was fall.
And me myself, I’m partly summer, partly fall. =D

We have our first cloudy days after a while! Monday when i woke up, i saw huge grey clouds in the sky, i became so happy to see them! I miss the rain very very much. Today is sunny but i'm so cold...

My first school day is going to be on Saturday. Though, I read everywhere, that it may be Sunday because of the air pollution. Anyway… Guess what is our first subject? Mathematic! And then it’s Arabic...I’d really nag about them…

but in fact i'm very happy about Saturday!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Pantea

posted by Pantea @ 8:22 AM   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I Power Blogger